Saturday, May 12, 2012

Almost there

Hard to believe I'm going to be in the 3rd trimester soon!
Even though that's hard to believe... it still feels like I've been pregnant for FOREVER lol.
I just want it to hurry up already!! I want my little girl and I want to not have to worry any longer! Or well... not worry about pregnancy related issues.
For some reason, I see getting to 30w as a mile stone lol. *shrugs*
____

Baby girl was turning all over the place last night. It's SO cool feeling those big slower movements, hell any movement actually.
Felt like she was hitting that painful spot again, but there wasn't that sharp quick pain, it was more like a residual feeling if that makes any sense.
I don't think it was cervix pain. Felt more forward like towards my erm... PP spot for lack of a better way to describe it lol.
*shrugs* I feel fine though and it never hurt when I used the bathroom.
____

No payment on the crib this week. BOOOOO
DH wants to wait until the end of the month to pay on it again. Think he's wanting to spend the money right now on other things that need to get done.
I understand, but just means no crib for a while longer. BAH! lol
Not that the nursery is ready for it anyway :P

Speaking of the nursery, the mural thing is coming along slowly. Have 2 figures done, or mostly done.
It's such a pain in the ass painting the vinyl things. The quality paint isn't the best that I'm using and it takes a bajillion coats to make it look not so crappy.

R2D2 and C3PO are going to SUCK painting b/c of their colors!! Especially C3PO...... UGH not looking forward to that but gotta do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are getting close!! So exciting! I hope times flies for you now. Hopefully being busy with everything will make it seem faster. I bet the nursery will look super cool! I know I wouldn't be able to even attempt anything like that! You're doing great! :-D