Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sleep damnit!

I want to go back to sleep but nope, I'm wide awake :(
Woke up at around 4:30 and been up since. It's almost 6:30 now and just UUUUUUUUGH.
I know I'm gonna be a zombie later.
____

We went to one of DH's friend's birthday party yesterday. Boy.. talk about awkward.
This was my first time meeting his friends and they're all really nice and funny, but good lord. I am just the worst combination when it comes to shy.
I'm shy, awkward, and uninteresting. Plus I'm one of those types that is just a second too slow to be witty. I think of something clever to say AFTER I've already responded. SIGH.
Really need to make sure Zoe doesn't end up like me. Make sure she has the social skills to succeed, make friends, etc.

Anywho, a few of them are coming over on Wed, so maybe I'll crack this shell of mine a bit since I'll be on home turf. Doubtful since I can just retreat to the bedroom though lol.
____

Only got to take sugar yesterday twice. Fasting and then lunch.
Skipped breakfast.
We were out doing some light shopping so got Chick-fil-A. I had a combo #1.... ate about half my fries, but that was still too much in combo with the bun. Sugar was 135.
If we ever end up going back, going to see if maybe just eliminating the bun would help. Get nuggets or strips instead of the sandwich.
____

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo, that sucks! Hope you weren't too tired! I'm the same way - very shy :-) My parents are not shy, so I'm not sure where I got it from. Good luck when they come over to your place! :-)