Tuesday, May 8, 2012

26 weeks

Wow, only 1 more week until I'm in the 3rd trimester. Geeze. Took long enough to get here! ;) heh

Alrighty, belly shot

26w compared to hmmm... lets go with 22w
I am curving my back a little which makes my stomach stick out.
Only doing it though b/c it's just more comfy to stand that way.
Sigh, I don't think I'll ever get that pretty round baby bump, but meh... I'll take what I can get :)
____

Primal yesterday was not that bad. Snacked constantly so I'm sure that helped heh.
Just got back from the store this morning actually to buy more snacks to have the rest of the week.
Bought some plain popcorn, more apples and some bananas. Popcorn isn't exactly primal since corn is supposed to be off limits, but meh... like I said before.. modified ;)
Also bought DH (and maybe myself) some sugar free jello. He struggles so much to eat well at first so I know this will help with his sweet tooth at least.
____

Uuuuuhm... hmm.. forgot...

2 comments:

Melody said...

I think your belly looks nice here by the way. You look like a pregnant lady. Wait till you get to the end and your waddling around lol it's pretty funny now that I look back, my husband used to make fun of me all the time and quack like a duck. I love being a mom so much and realize how much of a blessing it is that I want everyone who wants it to be able to experience it!

Anonymous said...

You are looking great momma!! :-D :-D