Thursday, May 3, 2012

Waiting waiting waiting

Called nurse this morning and left a message asking about my lab results.
Hope to hear back from her soon.
They don't call if pap or thyroid results are ok, but you would think for at least the glucose test, they would call. I mean damn, a ton of women work there... not that difficult to get at least ONE of them to call people. Draw frickin straws or something, but just CALL.. or at least make sure someone is answering the damn lab results line!
So annoyed!
My results better be great or I'm gonna be super pissed that they didn't call to tell me that there was a problem.
____

Ate WAY too much last night and I'm still feeling it this morning. Stomach is so achy and I feel like my stomach is going to pop at any moment lol.
That's what I get for stuffing my face :P
____

DH had his guy's night last night. His one friend that just had a baby was there.
It's SO sweet when he gets to talk to him b/c it makes DH a lot more excited for our LO.
Can't remember if I posted this or not... if so, oops...
But DH saw a photo of his friend resting in a recliner with his son sleeping on him.
DH has been wanting a recliner for years now, but that really lit a fire under his butt about wanting one b/c he wants to be able to do that with our girl.
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

May talk him in to going on Sunday to look at some if we feel up for it.

Also last night, when we were laying in bed talking while trying to get to sleep. DH fell asleep with his hand resting on my bump.
Double DAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

hehe
____

Zoe was eh.. moderately active yesterday. She does NOT like it when her momma turns up the bass in the car :P lol
I had to pick my neices up from school yesterday and when I drive, I like getting my ghetto on and turn on loud bassy music to bump bump bump the car to. It's not loud loud like you hear custom systems have or anything, it's just loud enough to feel the seat bumping under your butt with the beat heh.
Anyway, whenever a new song would come on, she would start kicking.
Heh it's gonna be fun to feel what she does at the concert!

I'm excited but dreading it at the same time. I'm looking foward to all of the bands, but it's gonna be hot and uncomfortable having no seats or anything and I dread having to use the bathroom there!
With it probably being hot, I'm gonna have to constantly chug down water which is gonna make me sweat more and pee more. BLEH... those bathrooms are gonna be disgusting, I just know it!

No comments: