Monday, May 14, 2012

Feel... decent

Even though I slept like crap last night, I'm feeling ok for now.
Kept waking up last night, and then finally woke at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. Just laid there hoping I would until DH's alarm went off at 5:30. UGH.
I did manage to fall back to sleep after I made him breakfast though so yay.
____

I hope everyone had a good day yesterday.
We were out and about for most of the afternoon. Grocery shopping, getting some fish for my mom etc heh.
She just redid her 55gal tank and yeah, other than just giving her money which is never any fun, I wanted to buy her some fish.
While at Petsmart... DH surprised me and bought me a new fishtank. Dawwww

The little 5 gallon hexagon tank I had wasn't working as it should any longer. The filter sucked in it and it was leaking all over the place. SO he bought me a cute little rectangle 5.5gal tank to replace it.
I know that's not a huge deal for most, but it is for him. He knows how crazy I get with fish tanks lol.
It's just housing my anniversary present from last year. My pretty little betta....
We also had to go to the health food grocery store to fill up our 5gal jugs.
While there, he busted out the coupon for $10 orchid and bought me one of those too.
I wish they had blue, but I'm not about to be picky about it lol. It's gonna go in to the nursery once that room is done :)

And finally... FiL popped up at 7:30 bringing me a potted hanging plant. Dawwww. I was not expecting that at all and was really surprised by it. Sounded like he got something for SiL as well.
So sweet.
Think I'm gonna hang it outside if I can just figure out where and what to use.

My mom took us out to eat. We would've paid but before we knew it, she was sending her husband to pay the bill. *shrugs* Felt bad about that since it was HER day yesterday, not mine... yet.
Anywho, we ate at 3pm, so DH and I weren't hungry by the time dinner rolled around. We did want some dessert though so splurged a little and went out for some ice cream. SO good! lol

All in all, even though it rained all day yesterday... it was nice.
____

Zoe was having a quiet day yesterday. Not much movement at all which of course always freaks me out.
She moved like crazy once in bed though and the middle of the night. All of my tossing and turning made her have to keep adjusting in there so she wouldn't be too squished heh.
____

Didn't work on nursery yesterday, but I am today. Need to head to Michaels really quick to pick up a few more paint colors. When I get back, going to call up the nurse and leave a message about my 3hr test and yep... get to work after that :)

Oh and the plushie moon things. DH has some ideas about it. I asked about the old t-shirts but he just wants to buy regular fabric for them *shrugs* I don't wanna go to the fabric store by myself so will wait until this weekend before we get anything for it. I'm fine with that. Need to figure out exactly what I'm gonna do for it anyway, how big etc.
____

And finally.... DH said we'll be getting the crib in a month. Which makes sense since he pays on it when he gets paid every other week. Soooooooo. yep!

No comments: