Monday, May 14, 2012

Jealousy

I feel so stupid for still getting jealous at women getting pregnant.
On FB, yesterday saw a post from an old HS friend that she's having identical twins, due in November.
I know she didn't struggle to concieve them and yeah.... cue the jealousy washing over me.
It's so ridiculous since I'm pregnant, but I guess once an infertile always an infertile... for myself at least.
It's not that I want other women to struggle or anything though and it's not that I'm not happy for their miracles....*shrugs* I dunno.
Just a strange set of emotions.
____

On another emotional note....
I feel SO bad for DH's older sister.
She's I think 35? Maybe older. Just got married last year and really hasn't spent any time with her new husband b/c they're both in the Navy.
She's leaving on June 3rd? and he's coming in June 4th! How shitty is that??
Plus she has endo. I don't know how severe it is, but I do know she's had a lap for it before and her periods are really painful.
She wants to have children so bad, but it's like everything is working against her.
She would make such an excellent mom and I really want it for her.
I think when she's done her 2? 3? months on the ship, they'll have a little bit of time before she goes back out again for almost a year.
I just really hope they'll get lucky and get their miracle.
Would be very cool to have cousins that are so close in age growing up together.
____

And finally, called the nurse at around 10:30?... Probably won't hear back until this afternoon. Man, I hoped I passed it!

No comments: