Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh sweet beautiful sleep

I guess the exhaustion of the concert has helped me sleep b/c last night was HEAVEN.
Even though I did wake up a couple of times, I still slept GREAT!! I didn't want to wake up this morning!
I had a weird dream where DH was 2 of 4 identical quadruplets and I was having sex with all of them.
No real point to sharing that other than to share it heh.
But yeah.... I feel great right now. Like I actually got in some good sleep, which I did! YAY!
I know it's not gonna last but damnit, I'm gonna take what I can get!
____

I think I felt a couple of Braxton Hicks contractions yesterday.
Not really sure if it was that or the baby. Thinking BH though.
At first I thought it was the baby. It felt like she had moved her whole body up to the top of my uterus. When I felt it, it was really hard, and slowly grew softer again.
Thinking it wasn't her b/c I didn't feel any kicks when I pressed down on it some and no lumps to indicate I was pressing on a little body.
*shrugs*
It happened twice a few hours apart.
Wasn't painful or anything and still not sure if it really was BH or not.
____

Couple of photos to share of the concert

Small stage

The 2 big connected stages. This was when we first got there.

2nd band to play. First band played on the little stage. Can't remember their name. *shrugs*
Doesn't look so bad right? Can still see everything clearly, not a lot of people... well...


That's just b/c no one gave a crap about the first few bands....
This was when 5 Finger Death Punch went on
Yeah..... and that's only a SMALL portion of the people that were there and it only got worse as the day went by.

It was still fun though and I can't wait to go again next year if there are any good bands playing.
Think they're wanting to do it for 2-3 days instead of just one.
That kinda sucks since we wouldn't be able to go the entire time, but just going for one of the days would be fun.

If you're interested in looking up info on it.
TURN DOWN or MUTE your volume before you click on it!!!
http://carolinarebellion.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Looks like fun! I love outdoor concerts and festivals!