Monday, May 14, 2012

GD class

Yay :\
I have to go to a GD class tomorrow morning. So much for sleeping in.
I complain but of course I'll go and listen to what's said etc etc. Thankfully it's in the same building as my OB office, just different floor. Thank goodness b/c hospitals are too damn confusing to navigate!
But yeah, I'm gonna be spending my entire morning and a good chunk of the afternoon at the hospital. Awesome....
The class is from 9-12, and I was planning on getting to my appointment early, earliest for that was 1:30. Guess I'll bring along a good book to read while I wait for that or well, just read over what they give to me. Also bring along something to eat before my appointment. I'm sure I'll be pretty hungry after it's over.

GD.... damn you GD! *shakes fist*

2 comments:

Shari said...

Wow 3 hours????? You should be well informed after that! I met with a dietitian for 30 minutes and was on my way. Hopefully it isn't too boring.

Anonymous said...

Aww man!! That sucks. I'm sorry hun.