Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Down low

Kicks and movements that is....
Been feeling the LO very low for the last few days.
Yesterday she didn't move much, but what I did feel were still movements below my waist line.
Thinking maybe she's laying horizontal in there. Felt a big kick sorta movement early this morning where I felt it on my left and right side. Think it might've been her hands/arms and legs kicking out.
Not positive of course. *shrugs*
She can lay however she wants so long as she keeps moving around to reassure her momma!
____

Diet is going well. Found myself snackier than usual yesterday. Ate a lot of cashews and fruit.
Surprisingly, the banana I ate did not give me heartburn! WOO!

My mom bought me crab legs again. I'm not craving them any longer, but not gonna tell her that lol. Fixed them for dinner last night and SOOOOO good.
Even though it is a small amount of meat, there's just something about working hard to get to the food that makes it worth it. Helps that it's delicious.

Slight hiccup with lunch today. I had a few butter crackers. Not gonna beat myself up about it though. Not like I downed the entire pack or something or will later today.
____

3hour glucose test tomorrow. Yay :\
Was thinking about heading to the bookstore, but nah. I'll just take something we already have. Reread something that I haven't read in a while.
Just feeling lazy and don't really want to go really lol.

Was thinking about rescheduling the 3hr thing for the 15th when my next appointment is, but, yeah can't do that b/c appointment then is at 4pm. Bleh!! I'm gonna be coming home is the worst rush hour traffic! Think I'm gonna try to get it rescheduled along with a couple of other afternoon appointments. I'd rather wake up at the crack of dawn and fight morning rush hour than afternoon rush hour.

No comments: