Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Taking a break

From working on the nursery thing. If I don't my eyes are gonna start crossing lol
Plus I wanted some chocolate :P

I still can't believe bananas give me heartburn. It's just so strange. And even though it is mild, it lasted ALL night long.

Hmm... my next appointment is in 2 weeks. Not exactly 4 weeks between each, but meh... doesn't really matter too much.
I still haven't gotten a call back. They have a number to call to get lab results. Awesome right? Well it would be if anyone ever frickin answered the damn phone. I've called it 3 times now and it just rings and rings and rings some more.
If I still don't hear anything back by Thursday, gonna give the nurse a call and ask.
____

DH wants me to get the mole on my boob checked out. I've had it since.. well, since at least a teenager. But it has gotten larger since becoming pregnant. Googling... apparently that's pretty common.
It's not blotchy or anything, but it def has gotten larger. I don't think there's a problem, but will ask OB about it next appointment if I remember.
____

Zoe is a little more active today. Actually started last night while laying in bed. She was moving around a lot more which was such a relief.
And today, she's been moving and kicking or punching away in there every once in a while. Comes in bursts and then quiets down for a while.
Gosh, I can not wait to meet this little girl!
____

Alrighty, gotta get back to work, booo
Still have a little over half of the Millenium falcon to cut out and then have to do a bunch of touch ups and UUUUUUGH....
Have I mentioned how much of a pain in the butt this is? Yes? Well..... there's a reason I keep repeating it! lol

The figures are going to be SOOOOOOO much easier. Maybe not the painting part, but putting them on the wall is going to be easy peasy since they're one giant piece instead of a bunch of tiny little pieces that get all distorted and don't want to go together correctly! Grrrrrr

No comments: