Friday, May 4, 2012

A feeling

I have a feeling that this little munchkin is going to come early.
I've been having this thought for a couple of days now.
Not sure when, and hopefully not any time soon, but I don't think I'll make it to 40w whether if it's from me going in to labor naturally or being induced.
And I have a feeling that even though she does come early, she's gonna be normal newborn weight.

*shrugs* I'm usually wrong though so we'll see what happens heh.
____

Welp, looks like we'll be going back primal earlier than expected. Even if my 3hr comes back ok, we (especially me) def needs to start eating better. Less junk.
I think I'll still include some toast with meals though to make sure I'm getting enough carbs. I know they're not the 'good' carbs, but it's better than eating too little at this point. Don't want to go in to ketosis or anything while preggo.
So yeah, that's not going to start until next week since tomorrow we have that concert. YAY!
____

Zoe REALLY loved the sweet potato I had for dinner last night! Of course I had to sweeten it up a bit.. sigh, bad me.
But still... about an hour and a half after.. she was moving like crazy for a good 30-40mins.
Really big movements too.
Was working on one of the figures so was sat down and hunched over some. She rolled over, turned or something b/c it was a HUGE movement feeling that just felt super weird lol.
She was moving big like that a couple more times and kicking, punching all over the place.
She has def gotten stronger b/c those cute little bladder punches have become uncomfortable hits :P lol

6 comments:

Marly said...

:D Hope its just a feeling - and even if you are early everything will be perfect ":D

Anonymous said...

You really should be staying away from the potatoes and sweet potatoes as they convert straight into sugar. You hold be eating brown rice and pastas as they are healthier. I know you probably know this already but GD isn't just a nuisance it's actually deadly and if it's bad enough your baby could be born blind or worse. Being pregnant isn't an excuse it eat extras. I enjoyed myself while pregnant but gained the recommended 25lbs. You HAVE to start eating better now, not tomorrow or next week. Zoe's well being depends on it.

LisaL said...

Sweet potatoes actually aren't bad for you. Regular yeah, not great.
But I get what you're saying Anon and appreciate the warning and concern :)
I'm def not taking the possible diagnosis of GD lightly. I don't think it has fully hit home with me yet, but the seriousness of it is setting in.

LisaL said...

Er sweet potatoes BY THEMSELVES aren't bad I should've said heh.
Primal folk enjoy them quite often. Well, not every meal or anything like that.

Shari said...

GD controlled by diet is different for everyone! I could eat potatoes but had to stay away from bread. If you have it, it is all trial and error. Hate when people try to scare you to death in order to get their point across!

To anonymous - you assume she has gd when the one hour test isn't always accurate. If her doc was concerned they would have told her to come in right away.

Anonymous said...

Uhh, don't you just love it when anonymous people post? LOL.

I think you're doing just fine! :-)
I hope she doesn't come too early! But momma's intuition is often right. Maybe just a couple weeks early :-)