Friday, May 18, 2012

Ok, so that didn't work

Tried the milk thing last night.
Had a glass of milk about a half hour before bed.
Fasting sugar this morning... 101. So yeah... no snack or anything carb related before bed.
That's ok though, don't usually eat anything that late anyway.

Skipped breakfast this morning b/c we had to meet w/ the life insurance dude. BORING as hell and insurance is confusing. Things didn't even go in to one ear. It all just passed right over my head lol.
Well not all of it. Got the jist of some of the info. Anyway...yeah.... exciting morning :\
____

Went and picked up the fabric for the plushie moons, then went to Target to see if they had the cute little plushie Star Wars figures. They had these small ones for $5 each. We got Darth Vader, Yoda, & Chewie.

Of course I had to look in the clearance section and found a super cute Harajuku outfit on clearance. If you've ever looked at that line at Target, you know it's expensive as hell. This one was 6m old size and only $6. I scooped it up! heh
I'll post pics later.
____

Had some fried chicken and a few fries for lunch... sugar level is 97, so YAY! I can still have that at least! hehe

3 comments:

Shari said...

Sorry the milk thing didnt work. GD is so different for everyone. The only thing I can think of from my meeting with the dietician is to do some sort of exercise (even if its vacuuming ) for 10 minutes before bed. Do you know which of your numbers during the 3 hour test were high? It is a ton of trial an error and from the sounds of it, you don't have a any problem with your sugars through out the day. That is a good thing!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the milk thing! Boo! Glad your numbers are looking good now though! Yay for finding some good buys! I love Target!!

LisaL said...

I'm not sure which numbers were off. The nurse just said 2 of them which equals=fail.
*shrugs* With how high my fasting numbers are, wouldn't doubt that it's that one and probably the 1hr.