Friday, May 11, 2012

Ouch ouch ouch!!!!

Last night, I dunno what this baby girl did in there, but HOLY CRAP.

Was sitting on the couch watching tv. Sorta in a lounged back position.
Well I felt her moving, felt like she may have been rolling over, then all of a sudden PAIN!
Super sharp pain down low and near my vajangle. It only lasted for a split second, but it made me about jump out of my skin and caused me to double over and yelp.
WTH was that?
Never felt anything remotely close to that before, and I'm sure she must've just rubbed up against something wrong, but still... WOW.
I hope that doesn't happen again.
____

Oh I forgot to mention that the Uni here is doing a study on PCOS and diet.
Saw their flier in the bathroom at OB's office. They want PCOS women that are TTC 18-35. Some will be put on a low GI diet, and the others will be put on a vegan diet (bleh).
It sounds really interesting.... but I couldn't do it.
Low GI sure, but I would have to quit if I were one to have to go on a vegan diet.
Even though some meat isn't my friend right now... I am a meat eater and just no way would I ever be able to go vegan.

2 comments:

Shari said...

The pain is most likely her hitting your cervix.....it will happen more and more frequently the futher along you get. And yes it is very painful!!

Anonymous said...

Ouchie!! Yikes! I hope you don't have that again. Although she's bigger now, so it's hard telling what kind of acrobatics she's doing in there! EEK!
That's interesting about the study! I think it would be hard for me to follow that kind of thing. Cool to see the results though I bet.