Monday, May 7, 2012

Hmm...

I think my sensitivity to eggs has returned.
I was ok for a while there, no incidents from eating eggs, but the ones I had last night for dinner, and the ones I had for lunch today I think are causing me to have diarrhea.

They're from the inlaws so I know they're fresh and good.
So frustrating b/c I love eggs!
Maybe it's just the way I'm cooking them? I cook them through so no runny stuff, but that doesn't seem to be enough. Things w/ eggs in it like cakes and such never bother me.... hmm.. has to be how I'm cooking them maybe.
When I was doing primal before, I don't think boiled eggs ever bothered me. Not sure about that though. I'll test it out tomorrow and if I still get diarrhea, then sigh... guess I'll just have to give them up :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, that sucks :-( Maybe it will pass again! I love eggs!