Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just a little to the left

That's where lil Zoe is right now. Noticed it when I was taking a shower. So weird and cool.
It's not really that obvious, or else I would be taking a photo of it to share :D

I'm so bad. I procrastinated like hell yesterday and barely did any cleaning. Now I have a TON to do today. Bad bad bad me.
Got about half of the vacuuming done, but still have almost all of the general straightening up and dusting to do... and man.. is there A LOT of dust! Who knew that 3 dogs, 1 cat and 2 humans could produce that much! BLEH lol
Well, I'm sure it didn't help when we had the windows open when there was pollen blowing everywhere either.
Oh well, most if not all of it will get done once I get back from the docs. Not about to start up cleaning again just to get all sweaty after my shower.
____

I did finally finish R2D2 yesterday though! YAY! Well almost finished, I already stuck him on the wall and just need to paint the shadow and that's it.

I started C3PO last night as well and thankfully it seems the new yellow I picked up goes on a lot better than what I have. So hopefully it won't be as bad as I thought.

Also put up some of the glow in the dark stickers we bought and OMG it looks SO neat with the lights off. It's going to look so cool once I get all of the stickers up there. May go out and buy more to put on the rest of the room.

I think we also picked out the ceiling fan we're gonna get for the room. It's ultra girly, but really cute. It's this one from Home Depot
Clicky
You can turn the blades over so it's just a pale pink color too which I really like.

DH really likes this one though. And so do I.
Clicky
But... I dunno.... I think Zoe will like the girly one a bit better once she gets older. Even though this one would be PERFECT for the theme, I think it's just a tad bit too... boyish. Plus it's frickin $40 more than the girly one :P lol
It is cool though. Sigh.....
____

Just chowed down on a golden delicious apple and a peach. MMMMMM so happy peaches are finally in season!! OMG they've been soooooooooooooo good.

My sugar has been ok. My fasting numbers have still been high though which sucks. I'll bring in my chart to see what the doc says about it.

No comments: