Thursday, May 17, 2012

There's a party in my stomach

Zoe was REALLY active last night. It was so fun and cool to feel. She didn't rub any wrong areas so I could just enjoy it all.
There was one instance where I leaned back and put my hand on my stomach, and she kicked it so hard that my hand came off. It didn't hurt at all, but that was a really strong kick.
For a person that only weighs what.. 2? pounds.. she's a strong little monkey!
I hope she's just as active again today. She's had 2 quiet days... it's time to get moving!
____

Sugar this morning was 91. I just dont get it.
I'll try drinking a glass of milk tonight before bed (thanks for the suggestion Shari), and see if that helps.

Other than the high fasting number, every other one has been good so far.
Even after my semi-cheat dinner last night.
I made myself a dumpling soup. Made sure to only have the serving size amount which still equaled to around 40g carbs. 2hrs later, sugar was at 110. So yay :)

I did have some chocolate after that as well. Ate half (serving size) of my sugar free chocolate bar. I must say, it was pretty damn tasty. I don't think anyone would guess that it's sugar free.
____

I'm starting to get that itch again... not the nipple itch.. but the itch to buy baby clothes!!! lol
I've been so good and haven't gotten anything... but... I want to buy MORE!
Frickin Kawaii diapers need to hurry up and restock so I can finish buying those. Getting damn annoyed with their website.
They WERE supposed to be getting more of this one type in last month but never did. Now it's the end of this month when they're supposed to be getting it.
They better or I'm gonna be pissed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool!! Maybe you could video for us when you start seeing movement more from the outside!
Good job with your diet!!