Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Let me sleep damnit!!

I dunno WTH is wrong with me but I just can not get a good night's sleep in :(
It's not the bump or baby moving (which she didn't do much of last night.. more on that in a bit)...
I just can't ever seem to find that sweet spot, and if by chance I do... I can't actually STAY asleep for the life of me. It's not even having to pee all the time b/c before, I could fall right back to sleep after.
UUUUUGH
Woke up with a headache today too :(
Sigh, couldn't get back to sleep this morning so hoping that will help me fall asleep and stay asleep easier tonight.
Going to try to keep myself busy so I'm not tempted to take a nap.
____

But yeah as I mentioned.. Zoe was not moving much last night. Of course that has me worried now.
Logical part knows that it's not anything to worry about right now. I felt her move a little, just not much.
But every other part of me is worrying like crazy! SIGH
I imagine it's going to be like this all the time and when she's born... it's gonna be a whole new set of worries lol.
Oh well.... about to drink some lemonade to see if that will get her to perk up a bit.

No comments: