Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1st

Hopefully not too many idiotic jokes will be played today.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a good joke/prank, but yeah, it gets irritating sometimes lol.

Anywho... everything has been good here. Finished up the base coats for the painting on the wall. It's gonna be soooooo much work, but I'm ready for it. Hope my body is as well.

Man, yesterday I was SO frickin bloated all day long. I swear I looked like I was 7 months pregnant which I guess I'm not far from. But man, my stomach was so hard b/c of the Chinese food I had eaten the day before for lunch.
I hope I poo today b/c I know it will help.

Today is going to be just grocery shopping and working on the painting.
DH had a great idea for it.
The scene that I'm doing (sorta) has Luke and Leia, R2D2 & C3PO standing in front of a big window looking out in to space.
DH suggested that I could change Luke and Leia in to Kermit and Miss Piggy :D Great idea *nodnod*
AND he suggested that I use the wall sticker stuff which I was thinking about doing anyway to make it a little easier. Most def for those 2 at least.
I really hope this looks good when I'm done.

No comments: