Saturday, April 7, 2012

Yep....

I finally blew up at DH.
Our oldest dog is afraid of loud noises like thunder and fireworks.
Well morons outside for some reason think Easter is a good time to shoot off fireworks so of course she (the dog) starts getting scared and pacing around.
No it's not sweet, it's damn annoying. With my patience already on thin ice with the dogs... this set me off when she wouldn't get away from me so I yelled at her.
DH already knew I was getting pissed at the dogs b/c I frickin told him I was earlier.
But apparently he decides to tell me not to yell at the dog (NM that he does it too, not this particular time but he has before).
So of course this just pisses me off and UGH.... now we're going to have our nice silent treatment fight.
I'm just glad we're not one of those yelling at eachother couples. Not that there is anything particularly wrong with that if that's the way a couple has to deal with their issues...
The silent treatment is just how WE deal with ours, ya know?

But yeah.... I'm pissed off at him now and just need to rant.
____

I'm pissed off at SiL and my brother.
I love my nieces to pieces (HA!)....
I really do, but they are both BRATS. I mean straight up brats.
They're the kids you dread seeing at a restaraunt or store. The ones running around all over the place getting under everyone's feet.

I blame my SiL and brother for it. Yes MiL spoiled my oldest niece (we'll call oldest niece E and youngest F).... but MiL wasn't the cause for E being the way she is.
How is E supposed to feel when she KNOWS that her mom is trying to get rid of her every single weekend?? My SiL practically begs MiL to take E & F for the weekend. How would that make anyone feel?? That sure as hell wouldn't make me feel very wanted and loved.

And how my dogs are getting on my nerves today.... that is how SiL treats her 2 girls ALL the time. They can't frickin do ANYTHING without getting yelled at.
I know for a fact that SiL and my brother sit their asses on their computers for most of the day. It's either that, or one of them (usually my brother) when both are home, will get up early while the other sleeps in until 1-2 in the afternoon.
On the rare occassions when they do have both girls, or hell, even just one on a weekend... they don't do anything with them. How about taking them to a damn playground every once in a while?? There are PLENTY of free playgrounds all around the county they could go to for a couple of hours, but nope! They'd rather just sit at home like a couple of lumps on a log.

SiL gets her feelings hurt when E doesn't want to come home from MiL's house. Can anyone really blame E for wanting to stay at someone's house that actually acts like they give a crap? That actually takes her places and does things with her?

SiL is really sweet... she's not a terrible person at all and is a really good person, but her and my brother need some kind of wake up call. They're just in total denial about SO many things.

One more example... SiL keeps telling me how they've never been on a family vacation together. Aww, that's sad... until you realize how much money they just spent on a new computer monitor for her.... or a new tv.... or for cable, or monthly subscriptions to their online game or whatever else they waste money on.

Just UGH so frustrated with them as usual. I just can't say ANY of this to them because I know it would hurt their feelings and hurt our relationship with them and I don't want that.
There's NO way of saying any of this no matter how mild I could dream of putting it... so here I am... hormonal, pissed off... and ranting.

1 comment:

LisaB/lisabttc said...

Rant away!

I heard fireworks last night, and was like what the hell? I'm sorry you and DH are not too good at the moment. Men are good at pissing women off, that's for sure. You'd think they would know better, lol.

I feel bad for your nieces :-( I know people exactly like that. Pisses me off, too. I wonder sometimes how people cannot see how they are acting!