Thursday, April 5, 2012

Oh it's gonna be hell...

It's only a little above 80 today. Pleasant weather to everyone except me. I am hot as hell and sweating like crazy!!! I NEED to get myself some skirts or dresses or something for when I go out b/c capri pants are not going to cut it.

Headed out to Target today to look for dresses or skirts. Oh they have some nice stuff, but WAY too expensive for what I want to pay for it lol. Plus, what's with summer dresses having spaghetti straps or halter tops? I have big not-so-perky boobs and I NEED to wear a bra damnit!! I am not some young teenager with an A cup that can get away with going braless! Grrr

So yeah... that was a bust for myself. Well, I did buy a belly band :D
Frickin $17 for it though. I mean I guess that isn't too terrible, but still not too cheap either.
I figured I could use it with a lot of the pants I have so I won't have to worry about buying too many maternity things. At least that's my hope anyway.

I also bought a few baby clothes lol. I couldn't resist! Plus I wanted to try to find the take home outfit. Target has some damn cute stuff. GAH I was going crazy wanting to buy everything!
BUT I controlled myself and only bought a few clearance items.

It says newborn, but it looked pretty big to me so hoping LO will be able to wear it for at least a little while.



And I bought a lot of 3m pants. It should be getting cool around when Zoe is that age and also hoping she'll fit in to them for a while heh.

The pink is just the same as the blue one on top

And finally, here's my new stash of cloth diapers.
Need to get about 12 more of the smaller size ones and should be good to go for a while :)
____

Was afraid my throat was going to be sore today. Woke up to use the bathroom last night and my throat was SO sore. Of course that made me want to keep swallowing which made it feel worse.
Thankfully it's ok now but gonna forego my can of soda (diet and decaff) at dinner and just keep drinking water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful buying any 0-3month clothes, most babies aren't in them for enough time AND as much as clothes are cute she will live in sleepers (believe me I thought I would always dress my boy up and nope he lives in the sleepers). He was also in premie then newborn and fully grown out of 0-3 clothes and he's only 2 months. He was 6lbs at birth and now is 14lbs. If you have a 9lbs baby she won't fit into newborn stuff. Just a warning. I have tons of clothes he barely even wore.

LisaL said...

Thanks for the warning. Yeah, I've already bought a few newborn things already *blush*
I don't think I'll be buying anymore though. I realized after actually looking at them and how small they are, how quickly baby will grow out of them if she's even able to wear them to begin with.
Def going to hold off on buying anything else until we have an idea of how big she's gonna be at birth and even then, just buy bigger stuff so she can grow in to them.