Sunday, April 8, 2012

Better

Feeling better today thankfully. Well, at least emotionally I am.
Our silent treatments towards eachother thankfully usually don't last too long. Maybe until the next day but I think it's only that long b/c neither of us really knows how to apologize to eachother lol.

Anyway, we're good now... and my dogs haven't gotten on my nerves yet.

My right hip/thigh is frickin killing me though. Not sure what the hell I did to it last night sleeping but it aches like crazy right now. About to get up and vaccuum the house. Hope it helps to loosen things up or something b/c sitting here isn't doing anything but making me more aware of the pain.
____

Is it weird that I can't really bring myself to call my baby by her name?
I'm fine saying little girl, baby girl, etc... but actually referring to her by name feels SO frickin strange to me and I'm not sure why exactly.
Zoe is her name.. 100%.... but I dunno... it still doesn't feel quite right to call her that yet. *shrugs*
____

Speaking of my little munchkin....
She's moving around this morning. Not a whole lot, but enough that I notice it. GAH I still wish I knew what exactly was moving. If she's still head down, then it's probably her little hands and arms.

Also... my stomach is making some pretty good noises... just made me smile thinking about the first noises that our little babies actually hear. Those lovely gas and stomach churnings rofl. Do they find them comforting? I'm sure they probably don't really care when they first hear it, it's just kinda strange to think that those sounds are the first they probably do hear very clearly.

Alrighty, gotta get some work done!

No comments: