Thursday, April 5, 2012

One more for the day

I got in my Target purchases! WOO!

Good lord, I need to stop buying baby clothes! lol This LO is going to have more clothes than I do by the time she comes :P
I just can't help myself. Damn the stores for having adorable clothing!!

Anyway... here's what I got! :D


For when LO is older. Think it said 2T? I couldn't resist though.. think it was only 3.50 if that much. I can't remember.

Cute little newborn outfit.

I absolutely LOVE these onesies. I mainly got it for the polka dot one at the bottom though. Didn't even realize it said "Daddy's Sweetie" under the cupcake. Dawwwww

I made an oops purchase. SIGH. So I bought these onesies in newborn size..... AND in 3m size... DER
So yeah.. she'll be sporting the same look for a little while at least hehe

And finally... I bought her a Christmas outfit! lol I couldn't resist getting it. They had an adorable reindeer one too, but I liked this one better

She's gonna be our little elf on Xmas :)

No comments: