Saturday, April 7, 2012

Downwind

UUUUUUUGH.... Our neighbors to the left of us aren't bad people at all... but the woman goes outside and smokes.
Not a bad thing to do if you're a smoker, but bad if you live next to them and are usually downwind.
Sitting here in our computer room with the window open and every single time there is even the slightest breeze, I get a nose full of nasty stank cig smoke. BLEH
____

Anywho... I totally pigged out last night at Red Lobster. I HATE Red Lobster and we only went b/c that's where FiL wanted to go for his birthday. I tore up some food and it wasn't even good.
Then came home and had a BIG bowl of mint choc icecream *drools*....
I ate WAY too much and when I went to bed my heart was pounding. Not going faster, just pounding which has happened before when I've eaten too much.
Sigh... good times good times.

Hoping my appetite is easing up a bit though. Not feeling that need to eat today yet, but then again I'm sure I still have a stomach full of food digesting from last night :P
____

I wish I knew what baby girl was doing when I feel certain movements. Kicks are pretty obvious, but there are other sensations that leave me wondering what exactly she's doing in there.
Like earlier this morning... I felt this really low down movement that was just... strange. Maybe like a small turning sensation or maybe she was moving her hands around or something I dunno.
Somone needs to come out with Home ultrasound machines :P lol

No comments: