Tuesday, April 3, 2012

21w

Banana!! Was waiting to get to that one on the ticker. Dunno WHY but I just wanted to get there lol.

Here's my 21w shot compared to 19w

Hmmm... I look smaller in the newer photo lol.
Oh well....
My waist is slowly slowly going away. I hope I round out a bit more. Get rid of the double gut thing going on.


Anywho... man, this last week felt like it took FOREVER. Good thing b/c DH was off so it felt like longer with him, but bad b/c as I've said, I want these next weeks to fly by! lol

____
DH is off tomorrow... he has to work this weekend so.. yeah that sucks. Gonna try to get him to call the furniture place to see if the crib we wanted to look at it on display yet. Yes, I'm still really impatient about that :P It's not like we'd even be taking it home that day or anything... but to have it picked out and on layaway would be nice.
____

Symptom check....

Gag reflex is still sensitive, but not nearly as bad as it was. Only times I've gagged are when I eat too much and when I'm brushing my teeth.

Getting random aches down in the uterus area. Probably just everything stretching as usual

Nipples still itchy. It's not all the time though like it was before thank goodness.

Sleeping like crap & I'm becoming a bit more tired during the day. Actually took a nap yesterday and it was wonderful!

I think some of the water I was retaining all came out last night. I got up at least 6 times to pee. Every time was full flow too. Figured something was gonna happen though. I drank A LOT of water yesterday and almost every time I went, it was only a trickle.

My meat aversion seems to be relaxing a bit. Home cooked chicken is still not my fav thing to eat. Actually.. I don't want it at all, but force myself to have a little.
But my aversion to steak seems to be getting better. I still don't really want it, but the thought of having some doesn't turn my stomach any longer.


No comments: