Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Well....

Never thought I'd be one to worry about my weight so much lol. Or well.. weight while pregnant.
I mean, I know I should try not to gain too much, but I wasn't really concerned about it before.
But then after my big worryfest the other day... it started to bother me etc.

Anyway.... I was up to 208 just 2 days ago, but thankfully, I'm back down to 204, so it was def bloating.
Thank goodness! I was afraid tht I had actually gained 3lbs in only a few days lol.
____

Feeling off today. I feel like I had enough to drink yesterday, but my body doesn't think so. I have that weird off feeling when you're dehydrated. It was bad last night. I kept waking up wanting to swallow b/c it felt like phlegm stuck in my throat and now my throat is slightly sore.
Oh well.... drinking a lot today so hopefully this feeling will pass.
____

My mom bought me crab yesterday! OMG it was so good. Have some left in the freezer to steam and eat whenever and I can't wait! I just wish crab wasn't so damn expensive though or else I would've gotten some myself. Save her some money.
____

Oh I got my order of cloth diapers in yesterday! WOO! I'll post pics later b/c I'm feeling lazy right now lol.
It's nothing special but I dunno, always makes me excited :P hehe

No comments: