Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sleeeeeeeeeep

Go away stuffy nose!!!
Another restless night.
I just can't stay asleep for more than an hour before having to wake up to drink something. Mouth breathing sucks when you can't constantly keep your mouth moistened.
DH gave me a zyrtec(sp?) that I'm gonna take tonight before bed. Hope it helps.
Already looked it up online, even though DH said it was safe to take lol.
I just can't deal with the painful dry mouth and throat any longer.

I feel fine now but during the night when I'm waking up constantly, I feel terrible.
____

Nursery is going to take a bit longer than I was hoping for. The taping takes FOREVER to do. I did that early yesterday intending to paint after, but that wasn't going to happen. After I taped everything up... I was done.. at least for most of the day.
I did end up painting a little bit, but it was already late by the time I started so just stopped to pick it back up today.
So yeah, it's gonna take a bit longer, but we still have some time at least heh.
____

Wondering if the glider/ottoman should go in the nursery or in the living room. I'm leaning towards living room even though we got colors to match the nursery. Eh, we'll see once we have everything.
We're still waiting on that one crib to get in so we can look at it and compare it to the other one we like.

No comments: