Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pulled something

Was trying to be productive yesterday and started folding the mountain of clean laundry.
Well, I had to thin it out a bit before pickign up the basket to dump on the bed.
I did that, and the basket was pretty full, but about as full as it usually is tht I pick up.
I pick it up, dump it on the bed with no problem.
Go and get another load out of the dryer and dump that on the bed and holy crap... PAIN.
It wasn't terrible terrible... but man.. I couldn't stand up straight either. I think I may have pulled the round ligaments or something b/c those were the areas that were hurting like crazy. I could barely make it to a chair to sit down b/c the pain kept getting worse with every step.
Thankfully it didn't last too long once I sat/laid for a while though.

Yikes... that was pretty scary though. I felt my munchkin kicking not too long after so I knew she was still ok in there and I didn't have any kind of bleeding or anything so I'm sure it was just the RL that I pulled.
____

Last night when I went to bed was UGH so annoying.
I was literally waking up every hour.
I'm still having to mouth breath b/c my nose is so stuffed up, and that dries out my mouth and throat so much it hurts.
So I kept waking up from that. I'd drink something, use the bathroom and lay back down. I had at least 3 glasses of water last night.
Don't mind the constant peeing so much b/c at least that doesn't hurt, but the sore throat and aching mouth SUCKS.
Wish my nose would just unstuff already... or I would just get a cold or something. I hate this inbetween feeling I'm getting. Waiting to see if SOMETHING is going to happen or not.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Have you tried a breathe righ strip?

LisaL said...

No I haven't. Not sure if that would solve my problem since it seems to be mucus that's plugging up my nose.. well.. I'm sure along with whatever else. I'll look in to it when we go to the store again.