Saturday, April 7, 2012

NO patience!!

I guess it's hormones b/c good lord.. I want to strangle my dogs!!!
Figure of speech of course, but just UGH... everything they're doing is getting on my last nerve.
Hearing them bark when I leave the house.... them getting in the way, stepping on my feet, etc etc....
I keep yelling at them.. sigh, poor pups.
Hope this doesn't spill over on to DH. I think it kinda did last night. It was pretty chilly so we pulled out some blankets to get under while we watched tv. He kept playing around and pulling the blanket off of me and man... I would've literally kicked him off of the couch if I had let my impatience get the better of me.

Thankfully it doesn't seem like a constant problem. Just instances....
____

On a better note.... I FINALLY started working on the painting in the room and man.. it is going to be such a pain!!! Well.. it already is such a pain! lol
Going to have to buy more paint tomorrow probably. Shouldn't need much thankfully, but do need certain colors.
Man.. I am not a good painter :P lol I know some people just have a gift for it, but I do not.
Drawing, painting on the computer... sure.. that's me, but painting IRL... NO WAY!
I'm trying my best though and hopefully it won't look awful in the end heh

No comments: