Sunday, April 15, 2012

Baby... we have a problem

So DH borrowed a baby name book from his friend yesterday.
First... I dunno why people waste their money on those things. SO pointless. I mean the first part of the book has a bunch of different catergories for names.... gems such as "grocery clerks" or "mob names" or "couch potato"...
Yeah... seriously.

Anyway, in the back are a lot of girl and boy names listed w/ definition.
DH was flipping through it and that's when I saw the name... Harley. I'm not a big motorcycle fan at all...but I do sure love that name. Sigh.....

Zoe is def the name we're using, but I sure do love Harley as well. I would use Harley for a middle name, but Zoe Harley doesn't flow together well at all.

So DH and I have said if we end up having another girl later on, we'll use Harley :) And yes, we're already talking about when we have more.
Hopefully it won't take as long for the next one(s) though.
____

Got in my Chinese cloth diapers yesterday. I'll post pics up later.
They're SO cute though! I bought all minky fabric ones b/c I just love the way they feel.
____

Zyrtec had absolutely no affect on me at all. What a waste of time.
Going out shopping in a min and will pick up some nasal strips (thanks for the suggestion Shari)... and cross my fingers that they work.
I'm surprised I can actually function on only getting an hour sleep at a time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Zoe and Harley :-) I hope the next babies come quickly and easily!

That really sucks about the congestion/breathing! I hope the nasal strips help and you can get some rest. <3

Shari said...

Try to get the ones labeled strong. Another trick, I put vicks vapor rub right underneath my nose. Hope you get some relief soon!

Jess said...

Bummer about the nasal congestion!! I hope that you get some rest from it soon! I love vicks tissues and the little vicks vapor tube you smell to help congestion clear up a little bit.

And I also wanted to let you know I think you were onto something with the concert helping you get pregnant, because I got my first BFP a week ago and a great beta yesterday. Now here is to hoping it is smooth sailing from here on out.

LisaL said...

Congrats on your BFP Jess!!!