Tuesday, April 17, 2012

23 weeks

Well, thankfully it seems as though the weeks are going by a little quicker now. I'm sure they'll probably start dragging again soon though heh.

Here's today's bump shot. Compared to 21w... I'm wearing the same shirt in them both so a little easier to see the difference. Plus today's I tucked the shirt under my boobs a bit so you can see just how big the bump is heh.

I hate my double gut... it's slowly slowly getting filled in but I don't think I'll ever have a nice cute rounded baby bump. It's always going to have that double gut look. Boo.. hope I'm wrong about that.

Man... didn't realize how big I am though. Knew I was getting bigger obviously, but just not that big heh.

Oh well, it's like the only time ever that most women don't give a crap about getting a belly and gaining weight lol.

I am still a little concerned about my weight. Think I'm up to 210... that's up 5lbs from my last appointment which was only what... 3 weeks ago. I guess it's not that surprising considering those few days where I wanted to eat everything. Thankfully that has passed though!
____

I have my 1hr GD test next tuesday (I think). So nervous about it. I know having PCOS makes me higher risk to getting it. I just hope IF I do have it, then I can control it with diet. I love my sweets, but I'll do anything to make sure this LO is healthy.
____
Here are the new cloth diapers that came in a few days ago.
Squeeeee, they're so cute!!
____

OMG doing the stars on the walls is SUCH a PITA!!! I have sooooooooo much left to do.
Yesterday consisted of me cutting out the stars from pieces of paper. Taping up the paper on the wall, making sure they're even with eachother and level which was a nightmare to do.
Tracing the stars on the wall which was the easiest part.
Then taping them up.
This is what it's supposed to look like when I'm all done taping
Nice outlined stars ready to be painted.....
Well I still have to cut out the star shapes from the tape... so I still have ALL of this left
UUUUUUUUUUGH.......
It takes frickin FOREVER to do and uuuuugh I'm just so ready to be done with it!

Slightly OT.... funny.. the photos make the walls look plain. I swear they really are a lavender/pinkish color heh.
____

Vicks is a total bust :( Well not total, it did help clear up my nose just a tiny bit, but still not enough to let me breath through my nose. Damnit damnit damnit.

And apparently that humidifier I thought we still had got thrown away a while ago. BLEH. May go out and buy another.

Anyway... knew today was gonna be rough. Last night at dinner time, it felt like my head was in a vice. My constant sniffing just made it worse and worse. So I ended up waking with a headache today. Awesome.

I am enjoying being pregnant... more than anything in the world and wouldn't give it up for anything other than a healthy baby at the end of it heh.... but man... this part SUCKS.
I know there are so many that would give anything to be in my shoes, and I don't want to come off sounding ungrateful at all, but yeah... seriously.. this little blip in my pregnancy S-U-C-K-S.... suckity suck sucks sucks!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see a definite difference in your pics! I think your bump looks great!

Suuuper cute diapers!!

I'm excited to see more of the nursery!! That's going to look really cool!

Hopefully you'll find a good solution for sleeping better soon.

:-)