Monday, April 9, 2012

Lazy lazy lazy

Just feeling so.... so low energy lately. Not to the point that I'm not functioning, but still.. just yeah. I feel lazy.
*shrugs* Oh well..
____

Used my bellyband for the first time this morning. Works pretty well except that it can peak out from the bottom of my shirt. I'm not too worried about that though. Honestly I could care less if someone knows I'm wearing it lol.

I'm actually pretty pleased with it though. Took it out and wondered how the heck something so thin would be able to hold up my pants, but they did. So YAY :D
____

I need to figure out something for night time b/c I keep waking up feeling like I haven't had anything to drink for the day. I've been mouth breathing a lot b/c my nose is a bit stuffier than usual, so my mouth dries out to the point that it's painful when I do try to swallow. I hope I'm not getting another cold, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did.

Going to try chugging down at least 2 glasses of water before going to bed. Sure I'll be up every hour needing to wee, but that's better than what I've been dealing with.
____

Baby girl seems to be doing well heh. I love feeling her kick. It still kinda weirds me out though when she moves and I can feel my clothes shift b/c of it lol.

She seems a bit more active again which I always enjoy. Last night when trying to get back to sleep, she was kicking up pretty high, about 2 inches above my waist. Got to feel it with my hand a couple of times :)

No comments: