Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DH says what?

DH got a few smacks on the arm last night :P
I was lounging around everything hanging out and not tucked in to anything.
He rubs my stomach.. and then says "Are you supposed to be THIS big already?" He said it jokingly but yeah, he still got a smack :P lol

Weighed myself this morning and I'm back down to 208. Amazing how much water weight our bodies can hang on to! Sheesh.

Anyway, I think DH is just worried that I'm not very active and doesn't want me to have any health complications from gaining too much weight.
____

We got the glider yesterday! WOO! DH set it all up and it looked pretty easy.
The cushions that I ordered are a really light beige color. For some reason, I was thinking it was gonna be darker.
DER, since when is beige a dark color :P lol
Oh well... just means we'll probably have to replace the cushions later on b/c of stains heh
____

Sleep last night was still rough. Laid on the couch for a bit and it was ok for a little while but I got too hot so went back to bed.
My tongue did not want to stay moist at all. It was either sandpaper or pasty. BLEH.

It's supposed to rain or have a chance to rain all week. It's cooled down some too so windows are back open and I'm hoping it helps to get the air a bit more humid to help w/ the dry mouth problem.
____

Experienced some pain last night. Started off with a low left side pain. Very isolated and would come quick then go just as quick. Dunno what it was but OUCH.
Then, when that was still happening, I got this intense horrible sharp vag pain. I couldn't actually sit on my butt b/c it put pressure where the pain was occuring and made it 10x worse. Not sure if it was maybe the baby or a muscle spasm sort of thing or what, but holy crap that was terrible!
It lasted for a good minute before it finally let up and hasn't happened again since.

I have gotten the left side pain every once in a while, but it never lasts for very long. Not sure what that's about. Maybe still RLP? I dunno.
____

Guess my munchkin is done for now w/ her growth spurt b/c she was pretty active last night whenever I woke up and seems to be active this morning as well.

It's pretty funny when she kicks towards my back. Always joke to DH that she's kicking my butt :P
Feels almost like a quick gas bubble or something. Hard to explain.
____

Alrighty, I'm off... I'll get photos of the glider/ottoman later.
Gotta go work on the nursery some more.. bleh. ;) heh

No comments: