Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gotta say

once again that I am F-ing HUNGRY!
I had my oh so healthy Chef Boyardee Beefaroni. That usually fills me up along with the glass or 2 of water I drink with it.
Hells no it didn't today.
So I ate DH's cheap chicken flavored ramen. *drools* It was SO good lol....
And yep... I'm STILL hungry!
I have myself a nice big glass of milk that I'm about to chug down, but don't think it's gonna do much :(
I'm about to go make myself some peanut butter toast or something. I hope this doesn't last much longer than a few days b/c one.. I don't want to gain a ton of weight from it heh.. and 2... I don't want to have to go to the store to buy more food b/c we certainly do not have enough for me to keep eating like this :P lol

1 comment:

Shari said...

For me it didn't go away until way into the 3rd trimester but then again I had gd.....I wanted carbs lol