Friday, April 6, 2012

Bleh!

Well, I learned today that I have like no patience, I'm picky as hell, and I look VERY pregnant in a dress lol.

I went to Ross today to check out their dresses. They did have a lot of really cute stuff that I liked, but I swear, every single one of them had a mystery stain on it! BLEH!
That and they weren't lined so you could see straight through them.
I may go back and look again when I'm feeling a bit more patient but meh.

I went to Walmart right after hoping to at least find some skirts, but pfft, NOPE.
So frustrating.

I did buy 2 onesies at Walmart. LOL I know I know... but I wanted to look for 'Daddy' onesies and found 2.
They're both Holiday ones, but still cute and think maybe one of them will be the take home outfit

So YAY :D
____

Baby girl was not very active yesterday at all. I maybe felt her a handful of times and that was it.
I read that when they're not as active it's b/c they're going through a growth spurt. No idea if it's true or not, but with the way my appetite has been, I can believe it.

It's still pretty bad today.. and that equals a whole lot of junk food bought at Walmart lol.

No comments: