Monday, April 2, 2012

Back to work

DH went back to work today :( Boo
We got a lot done.. or well... HE got a lot done this last week though so that's good. And lucky that he even had the week off so I'm grateful for that too.

He's taking off 3 weeks when the LO arrives. He wants to wait until I actually go in to labor before taking off which I'm cool with. Means more time he gets to spend at home with the baby :)
____

Lil Zoe seems to be a lot more active. Either that or b/c she's getting bigger, I'm just feeling her more often.
She's an active little monkey at night/early morning. If I'm laying on my stomach (not fully of course), even just a little bit, and she's on that side, she'll start moving and kicking like crazy heh.
Gosh, I hope this 2nd half goes quickly. I can't wait to meet her :)
____

I'm totally 100% addicted to buying baby clothes!! Thankfully I do have some self control so I haven't gone completely crazy, but yeah.... I did buy some stuff yesterday online.
Come on, target.com was having some clearance and sale stuff and I had to take advantage of it!
AND of course... it was $50 for free shipping I HAD to buy that much to get the free shipping *nodnod*

I don't even know if I'll use some of it though. I bought some pants on clearance, but the only size they had was newborn.
She's gonna be born in the summer and it gets hot as hell here so yeah... not even sure if I'll be using those.
Guess if I don't use them, save them for next baby or give them to someone :)

Looking at all of the stuff though... it made me realize that we're probably not going to need a lot of newborn size stuff. Or we shouldn't be buying newborn size stuff until we actually know how big our LO is gonna be at birth. I know that's not always correct, but it will still give us an idea.
____

Last night I had some pretty sharp pains down there. It wasn't too bad, but still uncomfortable. Was on the left side, right side and a little in the middle down near my vagina. Figured it was probably things stretching, but still had me worried at the time.
Still getting some dull aches on my right side now actually.
____

DH wants to use disposable diapers when we go out. Now I get not wanting to carry around a giant diaper bag with dirty diapers in it, but... the point of getting the cloth was so we could save money and not worry about adding waste to landfills. I'll have to look up what others do when out and about b/c I really don't want to use disposables if I can help it.

Oh! Bought some Tide for the diapers yesterday too. I know someone mentioned to me here about just using Tide (thanks again for that!), and I found an article that also mentioned that Tide or any other regular brand powder would work just fine.
It was on sale at Kroger yesterday for a really good price so we bought 2 small boxes of it :D
Not going to wash them until the dresser is where it needs to be, but just knowing that's out of the way is nice.

2 comments:

Jess said...

So this is random, but I went to a concert yesterday and after the thought crossed my mind all I could think about was your theory about how the vibrations helped. LOL I haven't used OPKs and have had GOBS of EWCM this cycle starting at CD14-CD21 so idk for sure when I ovulated, today is CD22. I always ovulate before CD20. So much for relaxing and not worrying during this NT/NP period...

LisaL said...

Lol... Well good luck anyway :D Hopefully those vibrations help that lil eggbert make its way to where it needs to be hehe