Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just because...

Waiting for DH to get home so decided to post one more time before I go to bed.

Today was... interesting. A LOT of aching that I had to rest from. Thankfully none of it lasted too long though. It felt mostly like it was b/c of bloating.
I can def tell that I'm very bloated right now for whatever reason so yeah...
Did manage to finally finish the wall though. WOO!
Now for the fun part of trying to figure out the rest of it lol.
It's not exactly turning out how I hoped but oh well. Baby isn't going to give a turd lol.
____

OOO I had the rest of my crab tonight and it was delicious!! Man.. I wish I had more! My mom says not to worry about cost but pfft, can't help it. It is expensive!!
DH told his mom that mine bought me some.. her eyes got wide and she said it would be cheaper to go to an all-you-can-eat.
There are 2 foods I don't like eating in public... fried chicken and crab!
Plus at an all-you-can-eat place... I would feel awkward sitting there for HOURS stuffing myself with crab lol. At home... I have it all to myself and I can get as messy as I want :P lol

I also cut up the strawberries I picked with my mom the other day. Add a few HEAPING spoons of whipped cream and YUM!

Oh I also had some cheap beef flavored ramen too. Sigh.... I can't help it though... my little munchkin is HUNGRY.

I gotta slow it down though b/c I can't go grocery shopping until Sunday (no money until Friday at least)....
____

I have no idea what to put on our registry. I just kinda put a little bit of everything lol. Lots of cheaper stuff since everyone is hurting for money... and a few more expensive items.
Not expecting anyone to get an expensive one though, but put them on there anyway just in case hehe
____

DH's friend's wife is probably going to give birth soon. It's their first and they're having a little boy. They had to do fertility treatments too.
And if memory serves correct... DH's other friend is trying with his wife as well. I think they might be trying with fert treatments, but not sure.
Just glad at least DH has people to talk to about that sort of thing. Get a guy's perspective on it, ya know.
____

Termite guy came out today. Said that we probably have them under the house and that they see termites in new homes more often than old ones. Something about them clearing the land to build, but not removing the stumps from the ground so the house is just built right on top of them which termites just LOVE apparently.

Anyway, we have a crack in the slab that our house sits on that they think the bugs are also getting in to.
BUT good news is that he didn't think it was that bad yet. They're coming back out on Friday to drill in to the concrete to put in some sort of termite stuff *shrugs*

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yummm you're making me hungry :-) Feed that baby :-)
I'm glad your DH has people to talk to. I don't think my DH has anyone, and I think that's important since guys are weird sometimes.
Yikes about the termites! I hope they can fix it up nicely.