Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Surprised

Was sitting on the couch reading. Had my hand kinda resting on my stomach holding the book and I felt a kick!
This was WAY above my waist too. Surprised me so much that I said out loud WTH? lol
She did it again right after too.

I have a short torso I guess. Was not expecting to feel her that high yet since I still feel her pretty low still.

She's been SO active today though. It's still weird feeling the movement and the kicks, but yes, still very cool heh.
I understand why this part is the fav of a lot of women :)
____

My appetite is going CRAZY right now and I'm not sure why.
DH was off, so we went out for lunch. I couldn't eat all of my food and it left me feeling pretty full and bloated.
For dinner though.. I just want to eat eat and eat some more! I may just need to drink more water. I haven't had that much today and really need to get on that before bed.

1 comment:

LisaB/lisabttc said...

Awww how neat! I can't even imagine how cool that would be! Maybe since baby girl is more active and growing a lot, you're getting more of an appetite :-)