Thursday, June 7, 2012

Yeah....

I think I may be getting sick, or whatever was wrong with me when my nose was extremely stuffed up before. Maybe it's just my hormones going crazy again in this final stretch.

But yeah... didn't think much of it before, but my nose is starting to get stuffed up again. Thankfully it's not too bad yet, but finding myself mouth breathing a lot. Bleh.

Like I said, it could just be my hormones b/c I'm finding myself kinda weepy. It's not super emotional or anything. I'm not bursting in to tears at commercials or anything like that, but just certain things will make me tear up a bit.

And not sure if I've mentioned this... I'm getting light headed. It's not really bad but it's starting to worry me. I don't really see a reason why it's happening. MAYBE dehydration? Only thing I can think of other than what I said above.. a hormonal thing.
If it continues I'll bring it up at my appointment next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always got light headed but I had low blood sugar. And I know you monitor yours so probably just need to drink more water!!