Friday, June 22, 2012

Hot, sweaty, and uncomfortable

Yeah that explains how I've been feeling lately lol.

Even with that though, I must say that I'm still not 'over' being pregnant yet. Even with all of the discomforts.... I'm still loving it :D

Yesterday afternoon was pretty cool.
Was sitting on the couch reading and felt LO stretch out a leg right on top of my ribs.
THAT was pretty weird b/c I dunno, just thought that wasn't possible to go on top of them? *shrugs*
Anyway, I placed my hand there to feel and she quickly snatched her leg back.
I'm pretty sure I startled/scared her lol.
She was not happy about it afterwards either and started to move around and kick me a lot hehe. So cute!
I'm certain it was a leg though which was really cool.

I don't think I've actually had any rib kicks yet though. I THINK she's had instances where she's put pressure on the bottom ribs, b/c I'll get this ache in the area, but other than tha... nothin.
Watch, now that I said something she'll start kicking the crap out of them lol.
____

Oh I forgot to mention that we got in our order of Chinese cloth diapers the other day. YAY! They came in a lot quicker than the last batch. Totally forgot we had even purchased more lol

Buying cloth diapers is VERY addictive *nodnod*
____

There was something else I wanted to mention but.. blahblah.. you know how it goes by now ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're still enjoying things :-) I think being pregnant in the summer would be sooo hard! You're doing great - getting close :-D
Very cute diapers!!