Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ok, what now?

Woke up the other morning with a sore throat. Thought at first that I had just slept with my mouth open and it dried out. But it remained sore throughout the day. It wasn't really all that bad, just a raw feeling like I had tried swallowing sandpaper or something.

Yesterday I thought it was getting better... well the throat part did... now today... it's the upper part of my mouth that feels raw. WTH?
Anyway, this one sucks b/c it's making swallowing hurt. Oh well, just gonna try to chug down a lot of water and hope that helps with whatever is going on.
I hope this isn't a cold or something trying to take hold.
____

Everything has been pretty good here. Well, except for the cleaning. I need to fold and do some laundry like crazy and one of us needs to do the dishes. It's getting ridiculous lol.

We have a mountain of clothes to do and just UGH.... I'd rather do that than do dishes though. I hate doing dishes.
____

I had a breastfeeding dream last night. Baby was supposed to be newborn, but she was BIG and started talking to me o_O
I tried to get her to latch on properly and she said something along the lines of "I don't need that much."... talking about how much nipple I was trying to get in to her mouth and she said it with SO much attitude lol

Thankfully didn't have any bad dreams last night. Did have a really neat one that was full of puzzles and riddles.
____

I am about 90% certain we're getting the crib this weekend. DH keeps talking about it like we are... so YAY if we do :D I can't wait to get everything set up!
Really need to add in the final shadows on the wall.  I'll do that later today.

No comments: