Friday, June 22, 2012

Hmmm.. something going on

I'm not sure what that was earlier.
It felt like a REALLY bad stomach ache and I'm pretty sure it was causing me to have a lot of BH.
I also started getting this really bad aching low low low down where my right leg meets my pelvis that would come and go.
Didn't time it b/c well.. I just didn't feel up to it. I was in pain and didn't want to do anything.
Laid down on the couch on my left side and slowly... very very slowly the pains went away.
My lower back now is starting to ache and I have a headache.
The stomach ache feeling is gone, but I'm still getting that low right side ache. It's not anywhere near as bad as it was, but it's still there.
Also, as soon as I stand up, my bump gets hard.

Zoe seems to be ok. She's been moving around in there like normal. Not sure what to make of this.

Was it just a really bad stomach ache that caused BH contractions? B/c of that.... am I now just sore from it?
If it happens again or anything gets worse... will def head to the hospital and get checked out.

That really sucked whatever it was. I can remember 2 times I've ever felt that helpless and miserable. Once when I was really young and woke up with a terrible fever. 2nd time, also when young and I ate poison mushrooms and had to get my stomach pumped. Long story, but short version, my mom and aunt went and picked them at the local fort. I guess they thought they were a different mushroom. They cooked them up that night, myself, my mom, aunt, and 2 cousins ate some and we all had to be rushed to the hospital b/c we started puking up everything.

Anyway.... yeah... just to repeat.. whatever that was SUCKED.

No comments: