Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Spicy!

I dunno why the heck I want spicy food... especially a spicy soup.
Considering how hot I am almost all the time... you would think wanting to make that worse would be the last thing I wanted, but spicy spicy spicy is all I want right now!

I want to make some kind of Korean spicy fish stew, but I know DH would never eat it. May pick up some of the stuff to make it next week and just fix it for my lunches. That will be yummy in my tummy!
____

Made a decision to stop testing my blood sugar so damn much.
I'm still going to check it after if-y meals... ones where I'm not sure if I've had too many carbs, but everything else, I'm not going to bother.
I already know that the majority of the time, my fasting is a little higher than it should be... and I know what I can and can't eat.
It's just like on Friday's or something.. I'll keep an eye on it to make sure.
____

OOOO I can't wait for my scan tomorrow!! I'm so frickin excited to see lil Zoe again!! Man, I hope they get a profile look at her. I SO want that image. It will tell us so much on who she's gonna look like/favor.
Of course she's gonna be adorable in our eyes either way hehe

No comments: