Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Dehydrated??

Ok, so I am a LITTLE dehydrated, but with the way I've been feeling these last couple of days, it's like I haven't had more than a sip of water here and there all day. Phlegmy throat, just an overall awful feeling of dehydration even though I'm drinking. Maybe not enough, but enough to where I shouldn't be feeling this. BLAH!
Other than that I've been feeling ok though... *shrugs*
Guess I'll just have to chug a lot of water today and see if that helps get rid of this blah.

This week is going by pretty fast. Before I knew it yesterday, it was time to go to bed lol. Helps to waste your free time watching Project Runway on hulu LOL.
____

I really wish I could get video of Zoe doing her head tilt when she asks something. It's SO stinkin cute and she knows it.... mostly b/c I always squee and tell her how cute she is after she does it ROFL.
____

UGH! Going to have to shampoo the carpet today. Came out of the bedroom this morning and all I smelled was piss from the living room. BLEH!
Not cat piss either.... which I have been getting a whiff of from our sunroom now.
These animals man... our house doesn't look like a pigsty, but it certainly smells like one.
Will have to do it when Zoe gets up from her nap that she doesn't want to take lol.
____

Feels like I'm forgetting something but oh well... I'll think of it later... maybe :D

No comments: