Thursday, September 4, 2014

5 more days!!

Until my next appointment! :D So excited and nervous. Just want everything to be ok.

Checked w/ doppler this morning and couldn't hear anything. Even though I know that's normal, it still freaks me out a little bit. I'll try again later.

DH has to work this weekend though. UGH. But he did just have 5 days off so... oh well. These next few days are going to go by so slow. This week hasn't been dragging but it hasn't been flying by either.

And so much for Zoe only being sick twice. Her nose is starting to get a little runny. Hoping it stays that way, but could turn in to a cold. Pretty sure she probably caught it at aunt's house or at their church. *grumble*
I know I can't protect her from everything but it still annoys me lol.

I think they're going to be out of town tomorrow so don't have to worry about seeing them thank goodness. Man, that's so mean but just ugh.... this aunt is so overbearing and LOUD.
Plus we won't have to see Zoe's annoying little cousin either. Again, I know that's mean but I just can't deal with being around her right now. Her parents let her get away with WAY too much and give in to all of her demands when we're out eating. Like letting her choose where to sit, letting her get up and run around. Yes, we're those annoying people in restaurants that have uncontrollable brats running around the table screaming and getting in everyones way.

Well, everyone except for Zoe b/c DH and I don't allow that shit to happen with her.
____

And finally... we need a no soliciting sign for our house. It's supposed to be that way for the entire neighborhood but we still get knocks on the damn door from someone trying to sell us shit.
Or knocks from Jehovah Witness trying to convert.
Just leave us alone!!!! Let me run around braless and not have to expose anyone outside of my house to my saggy boobs!!

No comments: