Monday, September 8, 2014

It's the final countdown!!!

If you sang that title... props to you ;)

My appointment is 8:30 tomorrow and I'm so fracking nervous and excited!! Nervous for obvious reasons, but I'm hoping everything is still ok in there. If all is well, I just hope we get some good photos. Hate this big ole fat pack.
I swear I'm going to start putting money away for future liposuction. lol I keep 'jokingly' telling DH that I want to get it sucked out, but he always comes back with "just exercise". Yeah right. This giant fanny pack is not going to go away with exercise & diet. I think I'd be skinny w/ this ugly thing attached to me.
I'll try my best though..
Again if all goes well, this LO will be born in March and I'm going to try for my Christmas weight loss goal again. It's going to be a lot harder to exercise looking after 2, so will have to be mostly through diet, but by 2015 Christmas, I want to be at least 50lbs lighter. That would make me at around the 160lb (give or take) mark. I think that could be very doable so long as I don't cheat TOO many times, which will be difficult. I don't want it to be like after giving birth to Zoe. Don't want my weight to go crazy b/c I'm eating like shit. I'm sure not being on metformin again didn't help either.
Thankfully I'll have some refills left by the time baby is born. May have to go to a GP to keep me on metformin after giving birth if my OB doesn't want me back on it or thinks it's unnecessary until we were ttc again like she did last time *grumble*
I just don't get that. Oh you have insulin resistance. Oh pfft, medicating for it doesn't matter unless you're TTC..... wha???

Anywho, lost my train of thought.... FX for a good update w/ cute u/s pics tomorrow!


2 comments:

Ttccoconutt83 said...

Good luck!!!

Ttccoconutt83 said...

Praying everything is okay!!! Waiting for an update!!!