Thursday, September 11, 2014

GAG GAG GAG!!!!

Holy crap, I just had to deal with the nastiest poop and poop incident EVER.
It's too gross not to share.

So Zoe came up to me and I got a whiff of the poo. Checked and yep, it's up her buttcrack and got on to my finger when I checked.
Went and washed my hands really quick before changing her.
Went to change her and HOLY SHIT CHILD, WTF did she eat???
ALL over the place in her diaper. I am shocked it wasn't coming out of it, that's how much there was. I can't believe that much poo was in such a tiny body.
So cue the gagging fits b/c I still can't handle gross things.
Thankfully it did ease up some so it wasn't me constantly gagging and peeing myself a little each time (thanks panty liners!) once I started getting used to the smell.
I get her cleaned and in to a fresh diaper.
Go to take the insert out of her diaper so I can spray it and.... a giant chunk of turd fell in to her dirty diaper bin.... that is almost full..... and of course it had to fall right in to a corner that was a little open so it fell deep in to it.
I hurry to the bathroom, set the dirty diaper down and grab some toilet paper to go pick up the turd.
Cue gagging fit again. I tried picking it up but I ended up pushing it down a bit more b/c I couldn't feel it through the TP.
I say screw it and go to spray out her diaper. As I'm spraying... I knew what I to be done. I finish up with that, go put her sprayed diaper in to the bin and.... reach down to pick up the fallen mushy turd with my bare hand. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

I think I've washed my hands about a dozen times now.
GROSS GROSS GROSS
Downfalls of cloth diapering...... YUCK.

No comments: