Monday, September 1, 2014

Random before bed

I should make that a regular thing... when I actually remember to do it lol.

Went to MiL's house today for dinner. I could've eaten all of this homemade dumpling stuff she made. Holy crap it was good, but they needed it for leftovers the next day lol.
Zoe was so animated there. Her cousin (the oldest one from my brother) was there and Zoe was glued to her. When the cousin went to use the bathroom and closed the door, Zoe stood outside the door and kept yelling her name. ROFL. It was calm at first and then when she didn't get an answer she sort of shrieked it :P lol

If I had any doubt before... that doubt has been put to rest. My stomach has definitely "popped". Sometimes it's a little smaller, but most of the time, yeah... it's looking like I'm pregnant. May start doing belly shots soon.
I frickin love it though. I know it's going to cause discomfort like it did with Zoe, but... bring it. I love having a giant pregnant belly :D
Bought my first ever maternity shirt online. Just hope it fits though. It's a women's t-shirt so I got it in XL, but they always tend to run small.

Went to Target today to look for a maternity maxi skirt. They had jack crap. I actually had a moment when I was feeling myself get teary eyed over it LOL. Just mad b/c I really wanted a skirt to wear so I could wear that instead of my short shorts out. I probably have maybe 2 capri shorts that still fit me comfortably now (b/c they're super stretchy, woot!) so just wanted more options. I do have my 3 yoga capris I can wear too.
Oh well. Maybe Walmart has something.... Need to go soon though before they change all of their clothes to fall stuff.

OH! My MiL did end up taking the other puppy from my brother. It's a female and SiL always said that she was bigger than the male that we have.
Didn't realize just HOW big she is though. She's at least double the size of our puppy O_O
We definitely ended up with the runt... yay :D
It was still shocking though to see how huge she was. Interested to see how big she gets since the pups are only just over 2m old now.

As for our pup, he's a sweet little thing. Not as many accidents in the house thankfully since he enjoys being outside (when it's not hotter than the fires of hell). So that is helping to keep our carpets a little more pee and poop free... at least from the puppy *glares at the cat*
I do wish he would stop trying to lay on my chest at night though. When I say he is a snuggler... he totally glues himself to and on me. If I'm laying on my back, he's either on my chest right at my neck, or is laying on my shoulder w/ his head on my neck.
If I'm on my side facing away from him, he'll hop on to my pillow and wrap himself around my head like a puppy mohawk. I even woke up to his nose in the crook of my nose/eyesocket.
My hair is SO tangled in the morning now from him 'nesting' in it for a good chunk of the night (since I mostly sleep on my sides).

No comments: