Tuesday, September 9, 2014

12w appointment

Sorry I didn't post earlier. Just been battling a headache that does not want to go away all day long.

Anywho, my appointment went well. WOO :D
Baby was there and growing well. My fat fold did hinder the u/s a bit, but it was mostly to just make sure baby was ok so they didn't need to see it really well or anything. Oh well.
But the LO was wiggling all around. Heartbeat was 150 and found out that I have an anterior placenta. Kind of bummed about that since it means delayed feeling of movement, but so long as baby is healthy, later is better than never.
Did see a shot of the mouth moving and the tech said that he/she was most likely licking the placenta LOL. Ew.... guess LOs have to entertain themselves somehow heh.

Had the usual stuff happen, urine sample (everything came back fine), BP taken... white coat syndrome as usual lol, and my weight which was down from the last time.

OH and LO was measuring at exactly my LMP 13w3d so I guess I'll just go by that now since it's easier to just track one date lol.

Where she found the head (way over to the right) surprised me. Maybe that's another reason why I wasn't hearing anything on doppler since I kept checking middle and left. The doppler is still going to be put up for a couple of weeks though. Don't need anymore stressing out.

So glad everything is ok though. SOSOSOSO happy everything is ok as far as we know.

Oh and found out the 16w gender scan costs $75 O_O Uhm... we're just going to wait for the 20w one (which is Oct 27th). 75 is just insanely high to me. The u/s tech even said she thought the price was ridiculous. Oh well though, I'm sure plenty of couples get it so not too high for some.

2 comments:

Ttccoconutt83 said...

omg im so happy!!! ive been refreshing your page all day!!! YAY!!

LisaL said...

Lol, I'm sorry for not updating sooner. I just was not feeling well at all.