Saturday, September 6, 2014

UGH

I'm going to have to put the doppler away. It's only making me more worried. I can't find the heartbeat for shit and it's difficult finding the placenta too. Think I just need to give it a rest for a few weeks b/c with where it is right now, I'm not going to be able to hear anything.
Thanks a lot fat roll!! :P lol

____

Man oh man, I've been getting some aches down there. It's either on my left side or my right side. Not sure what it is but it def doesn't feel like RLP. Almost like I have cysts or something on my ovaries. It's probably just things being stretched or moved.

Sleep has been off and on awful. SO difficult trying to find a comfortable position now that doesn't start something aching.

I'm ok though... just feeling a little worried and want Tuesday to get here ASAP.
____

Puppy is doing ok. Not as many messes in the house but still happening. Grr.
His leg is looking better than when we first got him. It's not bending like it used to. It does still look wonky but not nearly as bad.
He's still attached to my ankle so to speak. I try not to pick him up a lot during the day but that hasn't deterred him at all.
Our other dog (the frenchie) has taken a liking to him but not entirely... yet. He'll play with him if we egg him on to but I don't think he really knows how yet. He's used to playing with our big ole dog (and the one that died a while ago), so he always looks so unsure when th pup starts to attack him lol. He's such a good dog though. So patient. He'll just sit there while the puppy is attacking his face lol. Really hope we'll get another dog like him one day. He's my baby.
____

And I'll just say..... from reading a thread that was posted.... it scares me... SCARES me how many women do not want to vaccinate for stupid ass reasons. Oh they THINK they're doing their research but how much do you want to bet all of that research is from anti-vax websites.
It scares the shit out of me for those who can't get vaccinated and those who haven't gotten vaccinated yet. These IDIOTS just don't understand how hypocritical their decision is. Oh sure, they won't vaccinate because they're depending on all of the other vaccinated people to keep their kid healthy.

Of course on the first thread that popped up, anti-vaxers got their asses handed to them. They made a 2nd thread that I'm really struggling not to post on. My last post on the other thread was ignored.
All I said was that....
Anti-vaxers need to go look up videos of babies with whooping cough and then try to justify their stupid decision. If they're still against vaccinating after that then well... I guess they'll be prepared if it happens since they watched the videos.
If you haven't seen any videos... let me warn you that it is absolutely heart wrenching to watch helpless little babies struggling to breath. After I had made that post, I went and looked one up (I had seen one a long time ago, but decided to take another look) and I couldn't even make it past 5 seconds without bawling my eyes out for the poor little baby.
How anyone could see that and still be OK with giving their child an increased chance of getting it, or passing that on to babies that can't be or haven't been vaccinated yet..... like I said...it scares the shit out of me.
It scares me that these MORONS think that the miniscule amount of chemicals in the vaccinations will do more damage than the actual diseases. FUCKING IDIOTS.

No comments: