Monday, September 15, 2014

Debating

So, when I got pregnant, I was pretty sure I'd just go in for a repeat c-sec. Now.... eh, I'm not sure.
I would really like to have another baby after this one if we're lucky enough and I know with multiple c-secs, especially ones spaced pretty close together like ours would be could be problematic.

So yeah, now I'm debating if trying for a VBAC would be the way to go. I'll have to talk to DH first. Every time I've brought up wanting 1 more after this, he always gives me a look lol. It's a "Are you crazy??" joking type of look and he's never said no... so I think that if we agree that we might have another.... I may try for the VBAC. Of course this may all change a week from now and I may go back to just wanting the repeat lol.
I dunno... it's all still up in the air. I'll talk to DH and at my next appointment talk to my doctor about it too.
____

So apparently it wasn't the roofing company screwing us over. Nope... it's our insurance company being cheap ass fuckers.
Apparently our insurance company (Farm Bureau) is trying to pay out as little as they possibly can for everyone's roofing/siding damage.
Why the roofing people couldn't tell us this shit a month ago though.... ugh.
So now we have 2 options.
1, the roofing company will hire a lawyer to basically try to get the insurance company to pay the extra $$ that they're requesting. From what they said, the usually pay up, but sometimes will take it to court.
2, the roofing company will null our contract, give us back the money we gave them and then we find someone else that can fix the roof/siding for the amount the insurance will give us. BUT the problem is that some of the places that will do it for their price may do a shit job and could devalue our house b/c of it. OR come to find out they'll need more $$ and we'll be in this same situation all over again.

Just so pissed off at everyone right now b/c of this crap. Insurance company for being a bunch of tight-wad jackasses
Roofing company for not dealing with this shit sooner.
And DH for not fucking calling either one of them more often to get answers sooner. Ok not really pissed off at DH, just annoyed with him.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.....

Anyway, we're having a different roofing company come out to check the roof today to see what they say. They told DH that they've had problems w/ Farm Bureau with this as well, but they'll see what they could possibly do. They've done a lot of houses in our neighborhood so... I dunno... we'll see I guess.

No comments: